LB Series Aluminum
TECOBAR Low Voltage Cast-Resin Insulated Busway is developed for electrical systems below 1kV. The product has features of safety and compact. It is designed to use the insulation material to perform cast resin sealing to the copper (aluminium) conductor. The insulation material is cast resin which contains non-organic volcanic rock with the features of excellent insulation characteristics, mechanical strengh, humidity-proof, non-combustible, and self-extinguishing.
TECOBAR busway is manufactured in accordance with IEC 60439-1, IEC 60439-2, IEC 61439 and CNS 14286. The elements included as below:
- Straight elements, elbow elements, geometrical shape elements, phase-switch elements, expansion elements, transfer elements, split elements and terminal elements.
- Distribution unit: There are fixed type take-off unit and draw-out type plug-in unit.
- ＊ Note: The plug-in leads shall be reserved in advance. Therefore, the number of plug-in unit shall be confirmed while purchase.
Condition of Use:
TECOBAR busway is composed of the elements listed in item 3.1. The elements are connected through junction units on site before cast molding with insulation mix to complete the low voltage busway. Conditions for TECOBAR:
- Altitude: below 2000m, indoor and outdoor site.
- Ambient temperature: -45℃~65℃
- Ambient humidity: 0%~100%
- Rated Voltage V : AC1000V.
- Rated Current A : 419A~8421A.
- Frequency Hz : 50/60.
- System : 3Φ3w, 3Φ4w, 3Φ3w+1/2G, 3Φ3W+G, 3Φ4W+1/2G, 3Φ4W+G.
- Conductor Material : Copper (E-Cu57) and Aluminum.
Purity : 99.9% Conductivity : Above 98% IACS.
According to standards : JIS H3140 , DIN 1787, DIN 1759, DIN 40500.
- Electrical characteristics of each TECOBAR element (less than 4m)
Insulation capabilities :
◎ AC voltage withstand phase to phase is AC 5kV/1min.
◎ Insulation resistance phase to phase is ≧ 2GΩ/DC 1kV.Fireproof :
◎ In accordance with CNS 14286 at 840℃ for 30 minutes.
◎ In accordance with IEC 60331-21 at 750℃ for 3 hours.
◎ In accordance with BS 6387 950℃ for 3 hours.Protection degree :
◎ In accordance with IEC 60529 IP68.Mechanical impacts :
◎ In accordance with IEC 62262 IK10.Grounding :
◎ Internal grounding for TECOBAR busway system.
|1. Temperature correction coefficient for rated current|
|2.Voltage drop calculation|
|3. Product model identification|
|4.For calculation of general product data or technical information, please contact with manufacturer or local agency.|
Enquire now: LB Series Aluminum
Send us a message about this product and we will get back to you shortly.