catman DAQ Software
Visualize – Save – Automate – Analyze
Product Enquiry:catman DAQ Software
Are you faced with a challenging measurement task and need software that offers more than just data acquisition? catman data acquisition software (DAQ) allows for data visualization, analysis and storage during the measurement and reporting after.
Configure catman to fully meet your requirements and benefit from using the software’s extensive range of functions. Whether it is in mobile road tests, testing of components in test benches, monitoring tasks or research: catman DAQ software is up to any challenge.
Data Analysis Made Easy
- Individually visualize and control on multiple pages, screens or in full-screen format
- Visualize signals in the time, frequency or angular range
- Integrate up to four video signals
- Visualize GPS data on maps
- Trigger automated actions by defined events such as email alert or smart phone push message
- Use auto sequences to automate work flows and test sequences
- Use VBA script to automate analyses and advanced functions
- Save data with up to 12 MS/s or 100 MB/s
- Record two parallel measurement tasks and statistics log
- Use signal analysis to define smart triggers
- Multiple formats for storage and export available (catman BIN, Excel, ASCII, MDF 3/4, DIAdem, MATLAB, RPC III, UFF58, etc.)
- Compare data sets, compute and analyze signals
- Use plugins for rotating mechanical shafts, combustion engines, electric drives and mechanical stress and fatigue life analyses
- Perform powerful data analysis
catman makes your measurement projects a success
Easy and intuitive data analysis: With its intuitive interface and adaptability, catman data acquisition software will help you streamline your measurement projects. It has never been so easy!
Videos and Tech Notes
Would you like to watch more useful videos? Check out all tutorial videos and tech notes to learn more about catman. If you like to update your knowledge join a professional catman seminar at the HBM Academy.
Never miss an event again with HBM Push
Get the new App HBM Push on your mobile device and never miss an important event again. For long-term monitoring of any kind, especially the monitoring of bridges, railways or test benches etc., you can define events of your interest in catman. Whenever one of these events occurs, you’ll get a HBM Push message.
A Valuable Tool for Any Application
- Acquire vehicle bus and analog measured data in parallel and synchronously
- Integrate GPS, wheel force sensor and video data
- Assign events by date and place to video, data stream and map
- Perform online data counting using rainflow and time-at-level
- Acquisition, display and analysis of CAN raw data
- Support of CCP/XCP communication
- Reduce data through cyclic memory module, cycle counter, range pair counting and Rainflow analysis
- Peak valley detection
- Strain gauge rosette calculation
- In particular for large structures (with up to 20,000 channels)
- Analysis of combustion engines through visualization of measured data over angle
- Frequency analysis with 2D color spectrogram
- Noise analysis
- Human vibration analysis according to EN ISO 8041
- Electrical power calculation and analysis
- Take long-term measurements over several days, weeks and months
- Carry out parallel data acquisition jobs using a single data recorder (individual files, triggers)
- Save data locally and transfer it automatically to FTP servers or the Cloud
- App HBM Push: Define events in catman to get push notifications on your mobile device
- Integrate Vaisala weather transmitter to measure wind speed, humidity, rain fall etc.
- Data streaming to Microsoft Power BI for visualization of data in the web
Choose the right catman edition for your needs
catman is available in four editions:
- catman Easy is the original acquisition, visualization and analysis software.
- catman AP adds powerful modules to full catman Easy functionality.
- catman PostProcess offers additional post-processing licenses.
- catman Enterprise is a high-performance solution for applications with high channel counts, such as in structural testing