At NVMS our position is that, the Health and Safety of our team, their family and our customers are of the utmost importance and our current priority, whilst continuing operations and providing client services.
Our response measures are aligned with the advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health, State Health Authorities and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
The situation we find ourselves in now is fluid and continually evolving and as such our response may change over time to suit the situation. However, we will continue to update you of any major changes to our position.
Our plan is to continue to follow advice given by our state and federal governments by:
– Ensuring adequate infection control practices in the workplace – employee education, and additional cleaning and sanitation practices to limit infection transmission.
– Ensuring employees practice social distancing measures, maintain a distance of 1.5m.
– Enforcing a 14-day self-quarantine post overseas travel for employees who have just returned, as well as if their family or friends have recently returned from overseas, whom they have been in close contact with. In addition, ensuring employees seek advice from a medical practitioner and follow Government guidelines on virus symptoms and testing if required.
– Enforcing a 14-day self-quarantine if any employee comes in direct contact with individuals that have positively contracted the virus
Meetings, travel and events
– All face-to-face meetings with customers are continuing as normal (whilst following the advice outlined above) and can be conducted via phone and digital alternatives (such as webex, skype, TeamViewer, etc) if preferred.
– We will not be participating in or holding meetings or events internally for more than 100 people or outdoor gatherings of more than 500 people.
As always, we are committed to serving you and your organisation, and we will continue to provide additional information as circumstances change. If you have any questions, our team is available to support you.
Thank you for your business.
The NVMS Team